Suggestion: Make Souls Account Bound

Drealla1717

Like the title says, please please consider this. I bought the master bundle on a character thinking I would main it, but as I've came closer to end game and pvp I realized the class is not for me. It would be really helpful if I could switch the soul over AT LEAST. I know you can argue that It's my fault for putting it on a character I was not entirely sure about, but come on I paid real money for it. Would like the soul to at least be account bound, and would have to pay like 5-10g in order to mail it. I would not mind that at all, what does everyone think?

Soul and Pet can be account bound like gems.We can play raids and dungeons with our alt characters!!If you did before pet/soul u can salvage it and u can get ur matherials back!!Everthing for f2p bns!!

19 minutes ago, agus putra said:

soul and pet can be trade like gem, and the game will crowded LOL. price on market will be crush to bottom

Agus we had many servers when game relased.Peoples left game i cant find people for make dungeons at F8.I want this game become crownded and marcet prices down normal limits.

On 4/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, agus putra said:

soul and pet can be trade like gem, and the game will crowded LOL. price on market will be crush to bottom

and in your opinion paying 200g for a pet pod and 550g for an oil is normal, now?

do you know that you need 30 pet pods at one point for 1 single pet upgrade? and in total you need over 240 pet pods to upgrade your pet to maximum? that around 50k gold man. and you need another 20k gold for the PTS, around 130 oils =70k  and maybe another 20k for all other materials to upgrade your gear. You call this normal? Been playing for 2 years and I'm nowhere close to having any of that. I know you farm some materials, but prices right now are just plain stupid!

Archived