ESports Really!

Yojllik

eSports (also known as electronic sports, esports, e-sports, competitive (video) gaming, professional (video) gaming, or pro gaming) are a form of competition using video games.[1] Most commonly, eSports take the form of organized, multiplayer video game competitions, particularly between professional players. The most common video game genres associated with eSports are real-time strategy (RTS), first-person shooter (FPS), fighting, and multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA). Tournaments such as The International, the League of Legends World Championship, the Evolution Championship Series and the Intel Extreme Masters provide live broadcasts of the competition, and prize money to competitors.

When you say esports it must be global, atleast global enough means the game is globally available in the countries around the world that are participating esport games with decent gameplay experience !!!

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why global has much to do with it - Sumo is still a sport even though it's basically restricted to Japan only.

But anyway, BnS has had multinational championships since 2014 (KR,JP,CHN). In 2017, we had world championships between KR, NA, JP, EU, RU, TW, Thailand and Vietnam.

So unless I am not getting what the issue is, BnS is one of the up and coming fighting esports games out there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 3:14 PM, Shuchin said:

In 2017, we had world championships between KR, NA, JP, EU, RU, TW, Thailand and Vietnam.

how the hell that even worked ? when Asia is like 1 year or even more ahead of content and balance and class and ability and gameplay changes of pretty much everyone else ?
i mean EU and NA suddenly needs to play a version where half the stuff on their class don't even work the same way that they used to lol

Archived