What About 2v2 Tag Matches?

Ezekell

• 2 weeks later...

I understand where are you going with this, but only con that comes to my mind is that, its cool if you have only 1 friend that you want to play with in arena. 

Cons are in gameplay. Thing is that 2v2 doesnt give you nothing more or new than 3v3 right now only less space for strategy and you would play it with randoms you wouuld always see one blaming other and that would give really bad feeling to the game.  

For example: in 2v2 you would go in to help, you would save your teammate but at the cost of of your tab escape. Not only he cant tag out if you are in but if you switch right after, you will still have escape on cd and its really easy to chase tag and that would mean sure death. And that is only one of many problems that would come with 2v2 compared to 3v3. 

Iam sorry to tell you but BnS in not the game that would be good with 2v2 format. 

On 3/28/2018 at 4:22 PM, MidwinterCZ said:

I understand where are you going with this, but only con that comes to my mind is that, its cool if you have only 1 friend that you want to play with in arena. 

Cons are in gameplay. Thing is that 2v2 doesnt give you nothing more or new than 3v3 right now only less space for strategy and you would play it with randoms you wouuld always see one blaming other and that would give really bad feeling to the game.  

For example: in 2v2 you would go in to help, you would save your teammate but at the cost of of your tab escape. Not only he cant tag out if you are in but if you switch right after, you will still have escape on cd and its really easy to chase tag and that would mean sure death. And that is only one of many problems that would come with 2v2 compared to 3v3. 

Iam sorry to tell you but BnS in not the game that would be good with 2v2 format. 

it has nothing to do with how many friends you have, according to me 2v2 not bad i am old world of warcraft player and i know what is 2v2 arena and more interesting for me.

Archived