2 years of break- what has changed?

26 minutes ago, Charle Baudelaire said:

Hi, 

i had 2 year break from bns and i see that many things has changed. May I please anyone to explain in short points what is different from bns 2 years ago? 

I have started over with anew character and how I am supposed to get 1450 achievement points when so many dungeons are dead?

A lot has changed, from dungeons to weapons , souls, pets, accessories etc, you are best just to check it out yourself. as for the achievement points, most of the items from achievement merchant are account bound so you can buy them on your other character and mail to the new one.

Yup, i saw new dungeons . Last dungeon which i visited was avalanche den. I started in wednesday and now i’m lvl 50HM2. 

Those changes are connected to decreasing number of players? When i dug topics from 2016 they wrote that there are only 5% of players in comparison to first few months after release.

may i ask how many chapters of main story were added after silverfrost?

I apologice for my bad english. If I remember correctly silverfrost is Act 4 so you have 4 more Acts to go and 2 side stories (Act 8 is the last one and the Khanda Vidar and Aransu School are the side stories, orange quest mark)

My recomedation is to finish the main story line (the Yellow one) and then go to the dungeons.

For the achivement points if you finish the story and do the blue and purple dungeons i think you could get around 1200 points so the rest are quests that you can see on your achivement window (U in the keyboard)

Only majon change is BnS is pay-2-win now. 2 years ago of course you could buy some costumes, adornments for real cash. But now you can buy essential upgrade materials to upgrade your weapon, accessories, souls etc. I think it's safe to say that you can't reach high-end tier items if you swipe. Other than that, there's now 6v6 arena where items matter... Much matter... The rest is pretty much the same.

Archived