What to get next

Hiruminho

Hey guys, i'm new to the game and i chose to play soul fighter cause i liked the name of the class lol, yeah people already told me sf is expensive cause HM skills but i don't care. At the moment my gears are: stage 10 Baleful with 5 hexa gems and square obsidian, destiny ring, pinnacle earring, oath necklace, pinnacle bracelet, eternity belt, hollow's gloves, pet aura 1, solak soul and MSP 8-set. I'm already working to get both badges and the legendary bracelet, just need a few more NS runs, MSP runs and daily challenges for the soul badge, my question is, after that what should i look forward to? upgrade my HM soul? upgrade accessories? upgrade weapon? get HM skills? upgrade pet? (i know i should use the purple elemental ring/earring, i have the  ring but i don't use it cause my ap will drop below 1k and people don't recruit less than 1k ap on f8 .-.) i'm lost lol. I'm farming dungeons to get money for now but i'm already looking forward to what to do next cause i'm really anxious lol. Also, after the raven cost reduction is it still worth it to go dawnforged 6 > raven 6? iirc, "bale 10 > raven 1 > raven 3" is cheaper than "bale 10 > bale 12 > raven 3" but i didn't calculate dawnforged costs and i'm not at home now.
Well that's it sorry for long post, thank you for any help :) .

• 3 weeks later...

First and foremost, attempt to get the Chilling Flame Elixir to unlock your RMB Hongmoon Skill... ESPECIALLY if you're a Frost SF! Believe me, that skill as well as the Blue Moon soul badge are going to save you a LOT of headaches (mainly in the focus maintenance department). Essentially, with those two items, you'll be able to essentially hold down RMB and press 2, F and V whenever you need them... and that's basically your attack rotation.

After that, it's all about doing dungeons to gain mats to up your gear. If you have a clan that'll be willing to help you, it's cheapest right now to go Raven 1 from Seraph/Bale 10. Dawn/Rift is also an option, but if you have people you can reliably do Skybreak Spire (BT) with, you should be able to obtain the Raven King Souls to level up your Raven weapon more easily than getting the mats plus the weapon offerings on the Dawn/Rift path.

For accessories, do Desolate Tomb, Ebondrake Citadel, Naryu Foundry and Naryu Sanctum to earn Drakken Cores. You'll need them to get legendary accessories... the necklace, belt and bracelet from the achievement vendor in Zaiwei. You'll find those accessories as drops from DT, NF and NS occasionally as well. Before then, also consider getting an Awakened Black Dawn ring for your element type from Desolate Tomb and a Xanos Earring with your element type in Naryu Sanctum if you can. You can also go for the Zakhan Earring from Ebondrake Citadel before getting the Xanos Earring. Eventually, you'll want to get into BT to get the legendary ring and earring for your element from that raid... but baby steps.

One final thing to look up is how to prime your soul shield using critical primers. You can have all the AP in the world, but if your crit rate is too low, it won't matter much.

Archived