Old parts in game since latest patches

Xenosaga

Hello players,

We know all the game has some big changes since latest patch. For example the weapon leveling system is changed so old items are not needed because yellow quest line gives you needed upgrades while leveling up. The crafting system is also changed for new upgrade systems. There might some guide texts still not updated for new things. For strange reasons, the game was not cleaned up properly. You can still do old things but it's just waste of time and money.

Let's help report all old parts still left in the game so we can make good overview for all old (returning) and new players. Everything is welcome, forgotten texts, upgrade paths, crafting items, unneeded quests... everything is possible.

Because there is no thread for now for good overview (or hard to find), i will make this thread for it. I will collect all parts from your posts and sum it up in first post. This is not bug thread, because forgotten or unwanted things are not bugs. If i forgot something, i will edit some texts.

As you can see, i am returning old player. I have not expected new things and still see old parts. Reading some threads i realized the game was not cleaned up properly. But old parts are not critical so i am afraid they will not removed soon.

List of old parts:

- Weapons / Accessory upgrades

From level 1 to 50, the old upgrade paths are still working. You can use offerings and breakthroughs to level up weapons. But the problem here, the stones are not more in the game. You might still see them in the marketplace.

You can ignore the old upgrade system. Just follow the yellow quest/story line, it will give you updated gear parts.

- Crafting system

In old system, you must collect stones and water everywhere in the world. But you will see all resources are disabled but still visible on known spots. The materials can now crafted by yourself. Specials mats are gathered from faction quests and dungeons.

- Unneeded quests
(fill here)

- Not updated tooltips and guide texts

(fill here)

Archived