Act 8, Chapter 7

Shatriya

I am very new to the game but I am stuck trying to kill the Corrupted Mayor of Yurido.  I play a Blade Master and it seems about every other movement the mob crashes into me thus I lose a lot of dps.  Can someone please tell me how I can kill this beast?  Also I do not have premium.

Typically if a mob jumps on you, you are too far away. This makes me wonder a bit, as you are melee and should be close anyway... So if you are jumping away from attacks, you better stop that. If you want to use your iframes (should be q/e/ss for you I think) use them though the boss, not away from him. you should also have a block bubble, not sure wich key that is, never played bm, but you probably know wich skill I mean. 

So just stay close and hit him, should be no problem then.

I have 5 of the Blade Master legendary soul shield at this point.  I read somewhere to equip what I have.  It helped a lot.  I finally took the dratted mayor down.  Block wasn't working for me and even right near the mob he was jumping on me and smacking me down.  I did stop backing up and with 5 of the 8 soul shield (have not gotten the final 3).  Well it seemed to help.  Anyway what you say here helps a lot.  

I know this is a challenging class and only harder one by what the website says is Kung Fu Master.  Anyway onto next challenge :)

Archived