Premiumchaos

Bamalter

30 minutes ago, Maryelle said:

Sure, why not bother everyone in chat just to sell stuff.

People do it anyway. And as long as oyu dont continuously spam it like other players do 20 times within 5 seconds, i am sure people wont have a problem with it.

vor einer Stunde schrieb HateMe:

People do it anyway. And as long as oyu dont continuously spam it like other players do 20 times within 5 seconds, i am sure people wont have a problem with it.

Nice I have nothing else to do. I trade with 2 sometimes 3 chars and use all Slots. I can try to sell it in the Chat but i guess i will be banned for spamming....

vor einer Stunde schrieb HateMe:

Ah and have u ever tried it urselfe? nobody answers if u have like normal prices, they open f5. Only if its dumping, they buy from chat. No way to make profit!

13 minutes ago, Bamalter said:

Ah and have u ever tried it urselfe? nobody answers if u have like normal prices, they open f5. Only if its dumping, they buy from chat. No way to make profit!

I have sold several items that way, and i didnt even have to spam, if you send the message once every few minutes it wont be spam and wont be an issue.

I even was in a dungeon a few times and people were willing to wait a bit to do the trade.

Archived