SSD Loads Slow?

ArcWyre

Yeah, I have the same issue tbh. I keep all of my MMOs (WoW, FFXIV, GW2, and BnS) on my M.2 SSD and those all load extremely fast but BnS takes 10-30 seconds depending. Even getting 20-30sec lock ups on occasion. Its pretty asinine tbh.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz

16g ram @3200hz

I have this same issue..  its latency.. caused by windows.. in my case it was windows 10 Home. I have a i5 3.4 overclocked to 4.2ghz water cooled CPU. 32gb memory 2t Samsung 850 pro ssd as my C drive. I have 256gb Samsung 840 pro ssd, it has BnS on it. I wiped C, reinstalled Windows 10 Pro, using a ISO from windows 10 professional and reinstalled windows. the 2 core 2 hyper threading of the i5 is the issue, not enough logical cores to run BnS in 64 bit. Only way to decrease the slowness is to install a new i7, I found a relatively inexpensive motherboard a MSI Z270 GAMING M6 AC for $170. Ram is expensive.. 32GB G.Skill DDR4 Trident Z 3866Mhz PC4-30900 CL18 ( lowest cost was found for 566.30 ).

Yes, same for me. I run the game off an SSD on a system far above the game's requirements, and I get similar loading times in Blade and Soul only. Everything else I play loads lightning-fast, but BnS feels like it's stuck in the Windows 3.1 era.

Archived