Legendary Accessories

Khaled

Just mouse over an items icon and it will tell you in which dungeon it can drop. Those accessories can be found in dragon express ( so you can mouse over them, since you wont be able to buy them from there without some dungeons).

Regarding "how many runs".....theres no answer to that. Its RNG drop & also a bidding fight with the other players.

3 hours ago, Khaled said:

How can i get legendary accessories, like which dungeon do i need to do and how many runs would i need ?

When you Press 'P' and go to play infographic it shows you all dungeons you can doo and what drops from them, check which have the legendary accessories as a drop and thats where you need to go.

They have a higher chance to drop in hard modes of dungeons.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

When you Press 'P' and go to play infographic it shows you all dungeons you can doo and what drops from them, check which have the legendary accessories as a drop and thats where you need to go.

They have a higher chance to drop in hard modes of dungeons.

tyvm :)

18 hours ago, Taerarenai said:

Just mouse over an items icon and it will tell you in which dungeon it can drop. Those accessories can be found in dragon express ( so you can mouse over them, since you wont be able to buy them from there without some dungeons).

Regarding "how many runs".....theres no answer to that. Its RNG drop & also a bidding fight with the other players.

tyvm :)

Archived