Computer not running BnS well but exceed recommended specs

Xoaz

My computer has a well enough graphics card and processor to run BnS, but the performance is very lacking, I have to play in windowed and low settings to get 30 frames. Anything higher is around 20fps.

CPU: Intel Core i5 7300 HQ @ 4x2.5ghz and 3.5ghz Turbo Boost
Graphics card: Geforce GTX 1050 
RAM: 8 Gigs

If there is something I'm missing or maybe it's just not enough to run BnS. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to make it run smoothly. Everywhere I read says that it should be enough to run at high 60 fps. Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks! 

8 hours ago, Xoaz said:

My computer has a well enough graphics card and processor to run BnS, but the performance is very lacking, I have to play in windowed and low settings to get 30 frames. Anything higher is around 20fps.

CPU: Intel Core i5 7300 HQ @ 4x2.5ghz and 3.5ghz Turbo Boost
Graphics card: Geforce GTX 1050 
RAM: 8 Gigs

If there is something I'm missing or maybe it's just not enough to run BnS. I'm just wondering if there's anything I can do to make it run smoothly. Everywhere I read says that it should be enough to run at high 60 fps. Maybe I'm missing something. Thanks! 

Open your nvidia control panel, in there you should have an option to see what GPU should be ued, check if its set to your GTX1050.

Also in game in options there is a limit framerate option check that aswel.

Archived