Fused soul badges

DrWheelo

Undying soul badge (magnum+sagewood) or limitless soul badge (alluvion+sagewood) which one is better for earth build?  Is the increased damage from magnum procs better than more super sunflower uptime?  I know magnum pairs well with the dynasty mystic badge but does limitless compete?  I have good ping in game so I don't really rely on nettles damage for dps and use alluvion badge atm.

How far behind is wind build compared to earth?  Ancestral soul badge seems like a no brainer for it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/8/2017 at 3:02 PM, DrWheelo said:

Undying soul badge (magnum+sagewood) or limitless soul badge (alluvion+sagewood) which one is better for earth build?  Is the increased damage from magnum procs better than more super sunflower uptime?  I know magnum pairs well with the dynasty mystic badge but does limitless compete?  I have good ping in game so I don't really rely on nettles damage for dps and use alluvion badge atm.

How far behind is wind build compared to earth?  Ancestral soul badge seems like a no brainer for it.

Generally the idea is:

Limitless for pre VT (so if you dont have the VT mystic badge and VT soulshields)

Undying for post VT (so the nettles boost from the VT shields and boost to Thorn strike)

Archived