Showroom is bugged

mazerius1st

I do not know if this can be classified as bug or it is just me, but after the latest patch the changes that they implemented to the wardrobe system has screwed me over.

I created a new lvl 50 character and whatever costume I tried to store in the showroom instead the costume icon becoming highlighted to indicate that I own that piece it simply disappears.

Because I could not access my stored costumes I had to buy again my faction costume to be able to participate in faction warfare.

I logged out and logged in with my old character and found that NCsoft screwed me royally. I lost access to all my costumes I had stored in the wardrobe.

And not only that but they went and removed the option to choose to hide or display unearned costume pieces.

3 hours ago, mazerius1st said:

And not only that but they went and removed the option to choose to hide or display unearned costume pieces.

I'm not sure what your first problem is all about, but I DO know that the ability to filter the ones you already own, versus showing "all" cosmetics is still there. It's at the top-right of the window. Hope that helps with that, at least.

Archived