Trying to play this game, first had bluescreens, now pc just freezes.

Emisys

As title says, I can not play this.

I do not know how to fix this as there are many weird things and I am not randomly removing drivers from stuff... Anyone who can tell me how/what please tell me.

Specs:

W7 64bit

Geforce Titan Black

Intel i7-4970 @3.60 hz

32gb ram

I will add dxdiag for more info. 
DXDiag txt file.

Are you running the 64bit version? That's common with users who try to run 64. Try 32bit. 

^ Scratch that lmao. I'm not the most techy person, but after looking at the Dialogue it may be possible that it's caused by Nvidia. A lot of players experience lag and crashing with Nvidia. 

--

Try looking into this thread and let me know if it helps

A person named Aedivian also advised this-

"When I downloaded and installed Clock Blocker x64 I never got a black screen agian and can play just fine with good fps. I read about this fix on a hardware Tech forum and the problem seems that some high end cards downclock the GPU when it shouldnt (it enters Power saving mode when it shouldnt) and it causes instability that results in black screen with a sound loop in background...

With Clock Blocker Your GPU will run at full power like it should in games instead of downclocking."

Again, it's a common issue with Nvidia users so there's a lot of recommendations out there. Such as downloading certain apps (like above), disabling Nvidia programs, editing programs, etc. So hopefully something works for you eventually. 

I tried the uninstal SATA thingy. It was not a driver in driver list, but in the normal program list.

I also installed that program, and with both trying at the same time the game ran perfectly and I am able to play now! I hope it stays like this, but I am not sure for now.

On 30/11/2017 at 8:36 PM, Emisys said:

As title says, I can not play this.

I do not know how to fix this as there are many weird things and I am not randomly removing drivers from stuff... Anyone who can tell me how/what please tell me.

Specs:

W7 64bit

Geforce Titan Black

Intel i7-4970 @3.60 hz

32gb ram

I will add dxdiag for more info. 
DXDiag txt file.

I'm assuming you have a HDD?

Archived