Just finished story

Doctor Fumbles

Keep grinding.  Evolving your gear is the best way to advance w/o swiping.  As for MSP, they might want AP 900 if you are going past lvl4 otherwise there shouldn't be any restriction (should be at least HM6 alone from completing the story line).  Keep looking if they do, especially on Fri-Sun.  Any purple dgn above Sogun will probably have a minimum AP attached (either stated or implicit).  There are exceptions such as when a whale is giving free rides.  Of course if you are in a clan they will help you gear up including running the silverfrost purple dgns.  Also make sure to do DKV and FAS weekly if you can.  You give tons of experience and mats that you will need.  You might also consider grinding in Celestial Basin for the 20K peaches you will need for the mystic badge.  You want to get to the point where you can at least do the daily challenges for mats and solar energy then go from there. 

Ok. I am HM6 now. Sogun and the other one require HM7, so I can't do those yet. My power is also below 700, so I need to get to past 700 first before I try DKV. Atm, I am grinding the celestial basin and using the 100k xp cards until I am HM7 which I am 400k off from. I guess 20k peaches should be goal until I have above 700 ap to run the dgn I need for pinnacle.

the hm recommendations are a bit outdated ;)

you can totally join for sogun in lfp (and every dungeon up until then, I even dragged hm 1 through this, as it is really easy for most guys), ebondrake citadel I might wait at least till you get 700 or a bit more.

And people mostly don't ask for ap for dkv, so don't worry about that, no one will be mad if you join, it is super easy. Mostly people don't ask for ap for the other weekly as well, but if you join skill knock down and maybe read a bit on when to use it (basically it is kd - nothin or stun - kd  and so on), you miss out on a lot of gold and mats otherwise.

And uhm... I think I got you wrong there, you are not farming peaches for the exp charm right now are you? Because if you do, please don't. Farm peaches for the mystic badge, it will help you way more in terms of damage then stupid 5 points which will come anyway. The hm X on dungeons are just recommendations, no restrictions ;) Although I am mostly not super happy if I have to carry  hm 3 through a low ap run in citadel, but even that works...

How did you distribute your points (hm points under p)? because unter 700 sounds a bit low... 10 points in def is enough to be running into things in pve and stay alive, so you can safely get to know stuff, rest can go in attack for now (you can always relocate the points, no worries)

Also you asked which purple dungeons, for you this will be the one under heavens mandate (sorry don't know the english name, probably frost something) and every dungeon up to (and including) sogun. not many people run nexus, so you might want to skip that. 

6 minutes ago, Annysan said:

the hm recommendations are a bit outdated ;)

you can totally join for sogun in lfp (and every dungeon up until then, I even dragged hm 1 through this, as it is really easy for most guys), ebondrake citadel I might wait at least till you get 700 or a bit more.

And people mostly don't ask for ap for dkv, so don't worry about that, no one will be mad if you join, it is super easy. Mostly people don't ask for ap for the other weekly as well, but if you join skill knock down and maybe read a bit on when to use it (basically it is kd - nothin or stun - kd  and so on), you miss out on a lot of gold and mats otherwise.

And uhm... I think I got you wrong there, you are not farming peaches for the exp charm right now are you? Because if you do, please don't. Farm peaches for the mystic badge, it will help you way more in terms of damage then stupid 5 points which will come anyway. The hm X on dungeons are just recommendations, no restrictions ;) Although I am mostly not super happy if I have to carry  hm 3 through a low ap run in citadel, but even that works...

How did you distribute your points (hm points under p)? because unter 700 sounds a bit low... 10 points in def is enough to be running into things in pve and stay alive, so you can safely get to know stuff, rest can go in attack for now (you can always relocate the points, no worries)

Also you asked which purple dungeons, for you this will be the one under heavens mandate (sorry don't know the english name, probably frost something) and every dungeon up to (and including) sogun. not many people run nexus, so you might want to skip that. 

OK. I did not know that the recommendations are outdated. No, I was planning to use the 100k thing for xp which I have like 6 of left and only 300k left till hm7.. Peach farming is so I don't get bored, and it is something to do. For my points 20 in offense and 10 in def which brings my AP to 676.

Archived