something went wrong in our end!!!!

Mirokuji

Guys i have a problem with my main account when i try to log in in the forum it show me this mssg "something went wrong in our end" and i can't find any solution i tried to contact the nc spprt but no answer so plz guys if u knw any solution plz tell me " i tryed to change the time ; zone and region but still same pb" 

thank u.. ^^

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

You might want to try Ctrl+F5 to refresh your browser page or try a different browser. Please note that add blockers can sometimes cause login problems, too, so trying to deactivate them to log in could be an option. Alternatively, you can also try logging into your NCSOFT account first using the following link: https://login.ncsoft.com/login and then loading the forums after being logged into your account already. If none of that helps, please submit a ticket to our Support, using the email associated with your NCSOFT account, to support@bladeandsoul.com

Thank you!

Archived