Illarious after changing servers... Unable to connect...

MonkeyPT

just wonderfull, after the maintenance November 1st its already worse tahn before, after w8 for 6:30 hours i play for a few hours and then game start to crumbles, of course i had to restart the game, and again and again and again, the restart  the pc, change IPs all that shitty error stuffs. but the funny thing is that you are able to login, insert PIN , select your favorite character, but yet when you press start, nothing happens. only saying that is conecting................................................................................ after a while cute error windows. i hope you are satisfy with your new maintenance team. for sound poop comming out of my but and splashing on the toilet. i hope you fix this soon. 

best regards, Roberto Gonçalves.

https://ibb.co/nj9qSb

tomorow, are you serious.... so why didnt had to wait for 6:30 hours, its seem they are incompetents...

this is bullshit, and iam sry for cursing but this is outrageous. 

this isnt serious ppl, are they playig around, i dont care servers are under attack, they should have all prepared to receive the damn software.

this isnt kidengarden anymore!!! 

there is a lot of ppl mad, but they dont say nothing.

i dont know if you'r part of Blade and Soul team, but this is a joke my friend. i havent played for more than 8 months i guess, i started playing few days ago, 

this is not a way to captivate ppl.

excuses for their incompetence that's what it is. at the momment iam not premium but if i was i would be worse than mad. i am happy to show my discontent about it. they dont care about the ppl, and they use all excuses to get away form it. the rebellious are hacking BnS servers,lol!

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

its funny how everyone rages and blames ncsoft while they are under a ddos attack and cant basically do anything about just try and mitigate it.

Raging is such a overrated thing to do since then often cant do anything about it for the time being. Its just so make a ticket and ask what is wrong or try find information on your own what could be the issue. It will get sorted when it can. 
Im going to try log go online now. :D Its 12 hours sense i tried last :D

26 minutes ago, Eliyama said:

Raging is such a overrated thing to do since then often cant do anything about it for the time being. Its just so make a ticket and ask what is wrong or try find information on your own what could be the issue. It will get sorted when it can. 
Im going to try log go online now. :D Its 12 hours sense i tried last :D

well it was really bad like 2 days ago yesterday it was fairly decent.

Archived