Baleful v Seraph

kultaseni

I just came back to the game and I went Baleful because someone told me it didn't matter. I've watched some youtube videos and they say to go seraph. Is it that much of a loss that I went baleful? How to I swap them? Sorry, I'm basically new again since I haven't played in so long >.<

You go seref for the leech cd red. and more leech means more crit and more crit means more sustained dps. So yes it is a waste that you went baleful imo. Though if you are gearing fast or it's an alt then it wouldn't matter, but if this is a main and you are not gearing extremely fast then you have nerfed yourself.

Or chose with skill what you using, my soulfighter uses frost instance so I taked weapon with skill in it. For me

Balefull +7% to 1 skill from earth instance which I never use

Seraphin -30% time shorter to 1 frost skill which does for me moust damage in fight.

Other bonus atributes, (for me HP restore) maby 1 time in 15 minutes 6v6 fight time...

7 hours ago, Neriux777 said:

Or chose with skill what you using, my soulfighter uses frost instance so I taked weapon with skill in it. For me

Balefull +7% to 1 skill from earth instance which I never use

Seraphin -30% time shorter to 1 frost skill which does for me moust damage in fight.

Other bonus atributes, (for me HP restore) maby 1 time in 15 minutes 6v6 fight time...

as a WL you can't really do that on your weapon til you get raven simply because the leech cd is so much greater than only a 10% dmg increase on dragoncall/helix which is even weaker than having true ivorymoon. I've tested both baleful/seref 12 on both builds and seref does a lot more sustained than baleful.

• 1 month later...

Archived