Dear Nc$oft any PTR?

rexoe

if you dont wanna test your patches before release why no just get a PTR for us to test  whats wrong so you can follow the feedback from it then send it to the DEV team cause man ive played several private servers to call this private server quality patch.

i know you wanted to push trove but man dont look that thirsty

I was told NCSoft is a publishing company.. they publish gaming content.. such as Blade and Soul. The parent company is located in South Korea. The Dev's here in the states, Canada, Eu, Russia are given what they can release.  The dev team here is too small to handle the full 55 release that NK got, so they broke i into pieces. While this isnt a excuse, its how they do this expansion. When you break apart a expansion, or program, its not a clean break, things get screwed up with current coding, because its not a complete set of pentameters. I am sure they did their best to eliminate the bugs.. but their not really bugs, their fractures in the coding, which should get better as more pieces are added. They do not have the means to test, so they dump it on the live servers and hope for the best. Considering how big this patch was, I think they did a pretty good job at fixing the fractures before release.

Archived