When will i get back my howling blast ????

Deviancer

Okay guys, now for real, isnt the sf already facked up enough ? I guess not, cuz you broke one of the most important skills for that already stupid class - howling blast. 90% of the times i try to use it, i get the system massage - can not be used under current conditions. So i ask you guys @NCSOFT can i get my skill back or i should just delete that class like a lot of ppl did ? 

7 hours ago, Deviancer said:

Okay guys, now for real, isnt the sf already facked up enough ? I guess not, cuz you broke one of the most important skills for that already stupid class - howling blast. 90% of the times i try to use it, i get the system massage - can not be used under current conditions. So i ask you guys @NCSOFT can i get my skill back or i should just delete that class like a lot of ppl did ? 

The first two can only be used on successful q/e or a resist from the 5 seconds immunity in kfm stance, the block break only when your enemy is actually blocking, but it´s one of the worst block breaks imo. It does not cc when your enemy stops blocking mid cast and it´s quite slow in comparison to bd/des especially. And only the block break removes block approach skills, but one of them is a target skill and the other one an aoe.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived