Earth Vs. Wind

Sempra

Hey Guys, i hope we can discuss here about your experience with the elements from your summoner. 

Please give me a feedback about PvE and PvP Pros and Cons. 

Earth :

Pros:

Can spam flower without thinking about fokus, with the right badges you can spam 2 too and get your resistskill back so fast that you be continously protected. 

If i know it right, 2 skill bring a bit party heal, so its good for all. 

You kill a bunch of mobs cuz your flower is a aoe skill. 

In PvP you can spam around, you hit anything in your range. 

Cons:

Without fokusproblems i go to a lazy mode and forget other skills. 

In Pvp i cant support my own and other aircombos cuz flower is a ground skill. 

Wind:

Pros:

You need some Brainpower to keep in Fokus and use all your skills for a nice DMG output. 

In PvP you can annoy and kill your enemy with a deadly aircombo to ground CC combination under constantly wesps1 fire. 

Cons:

The Fokusburn is extreme and its a damm solo target skill

PS: i test actually wesps3 Vs: wesps1. If you have some experience with this special skill, pls share. 

I prefer Earth for PVE. I love aoe dmg, and I just enjoy the animation.

In PVP, you should pin your enemy and spam Sunflower. And use focus Sunflower.

And for VT gear, earth is superior. Plus Earth benefit more from the new KR badges.

For PVP, use the right side bees. It costs less focus. For PVE, left side.

I prefer wind for pvp, that air combo is really fun XD

As you said, for a proper PVE wind rotation, you need good focus recovery.

I find this topic very interesting, as i kinda have to decide which elemental accessories i will aim for in the future ;)

I am playing earth right now (before any bt gear) and i really like it, also the animation, i think it is cute ^^ I only tried the bees shortly but ran out of focus so fast I just dropped it...

But i will definitly try the left side option just for testing, thanks for the clarification, i never really could get myself into testing it ^^

what worries me a bit, everyone says wind with full bt is stronger, but i kinda love my pretty flowers. On the other hand, how much stronger is it really (in pve)? and if earth gets better with vt gear anyway (whenever i may reach that ^^) could I just hold out on the "weaker" bt earth sum? i probably don't get completly useless i guess... 

But I will definitly test the wind build with these recommendations, sounds interesting at least :)

As this did not really answer your question, I think for pve sunflower is nice with aoe, but that aoe does not help with bosses so much... I still like it. Although the stacks needed for sunflower are harder to get in pvp (or it is just me, i am rather bad and not interested in pvp ^^) and i feel bees are way better there. For pve bees might be also nice, but a big con is just the focus as you said... Also i gotta admit i don't forget skills, i mean there is not much else to do ^^

3 hours ago, Annysan said:

What worries me a bit, everyone says wind with full bt is stronger, but i kinda love my pretty flowers. On the other hand, how much stronger is it really (in pve)? and if earth gets better with vt gear anyway (whenever i may reach that ^^) could I just hold out on the "weaker" bt earth sum? i probably don't get completly useless i guess...

I know many many earth sum with BT Accessoires ( actually not a full bt bagua) and they love the endless focus, spamming 2 skill and get resist rdy everytime. They dont looks "weak" and they dont want to play wind cuz the aoe and focus burn. 

So if you want to keep playing earth, do it. Maybe you dont be a top dps ( idk maybe yes maybe no) but you survive longer then other and can spam spam spam 

On 8/29/2017 at 2:15 PM, Annysan said:

what worries me a bit, everyone says wind with full bt is stronger, but i kinda love my pretty flowers. On the other hand, how much stronger is it really (in pve)? and if earth gets better with vt gear anyway (whenever i may reach that ^^) could I just hold out on the "weaker" bt earth sum? i probably don't get completly useless i guess... 

From my understanding, the gap isn't huge. You simply switch to Alluviun badge instead of Magnum. 

Also, earth is superior with VT gear, so having those earth accessories will come in handy. 

But since the gap isn't huge, feel free to play the build you enjoy. 

Archived