Skill-delayed Error !!!

NBM152

Hi everybody, i'm not too good at English but i hope you all can totally understand what i'm about to talk...

As the title shows, i can't use my own skills, i press the buttons and the skill boxes displayed on the screen are highlighted but there's no performance from my character..I'm sure that everything was so fine until today, i didn't install, download any new program or simply didn't change anything in my PC or in the game folder, i didn't do anything ! But now the error has come..I know i'm not the first one to get stuck with this, i was trying every possible tips but none of them did help. Please, if anyone knows how exactly to solve this error, teach me, thanks for reading and commenting !  

This happens to everyone. I have a 150ms ping and I still have to press the skill button 2-3 times for the skill to work.

The client is out of sync a little bit. You can notice this the easiest way by pressing enter an then typing right away. You will see the first letter don't register. ToI is another place you can notice the difference in sync when fighting.

Also having a high ping don't help at all either.  lol

10 hours ago, Garlend said:

This happens to everyone. I have a 150ms ping and I still have to press the skill button 2-3 times for the skill to work.

The client is out of sync a little bit. You can notice this the easiest way by pressing enter an then typing right away. You will see the first letter don't register. ToI is another place you can notice the difference in sync when fighting.

Also having a high ping don't help at all either.  lol

Thanks for the help, it works well for now, agian :)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Justgreencorn said:

Happens to me all the time. Nothing beats being cced and seeing escape skills 1, 2, and f available on screen ( not greyed out)  but pressing them does not do anything. 

Makes me wonder how my ccs last for 2 -3 seconds but I get cced for up to 8-10 seconds...

The reasons causing this problem may be network issue (as someone said above) and our ping or fps. If we're from another countries (not NA), we all must bear it for sure :(

Archived