New SF

BatoKasker

Hey there, new to the class and practically the game

What's the best Ice build for SF

Whats the best gear for SF after 50+

Whats the best Soul Shield for SF

What are the best badges for this class and where can i find them? ^_^;

Is there an NPC that distributes them something?

you dont get answers because these questions have been answered so many times. just scroll down a little, use your brain and take your time to get to know about the class.

in this topic there are multiple threads about this subject, even myself answered a couple but i stopped after the 10th or so.

On 8/27/2017 at 8:43 AM, BatoKasker said:

Hey there, new to the class and practically the game

What's the best Ice build for SF

Whats the best gear for SF after 50+

Whats the best Soul Shield for SF

What are the best badges for this class and where can i find them? ^_^;

Is there an NPC that distributes them something?

In Order:

1: https://bnstree.com/classes/soul-fighter?b=1113111112113 This is my general Ice build for PvE

2: As for gear you should get the pinnacle accessories, then go for Legendary Necklace(Desolate tomb), Belt(Naryu Foundary), and your Tiger/Dragon braclet(Mushin's Tower 16-20 and Naryu Sanctum). Most go Elemental Ring and Earring
3: As for Soulshield  you should go 5 piece MSP (for the +10 ap) and 3 Xanos (Naryu Sanctum, also +7ap), until your able to run the BT raid (Skybreak Spire).
4: The main badges for SoulFighters are in the Fury season and since your interested in Ice build you will need the Blue Moon Soul badge, you can locate Gang Chiwong inmushin's Tower at the bottom of the stairs leading to Tower of Infinity.
Keep this in this is mostly for 50+
Hope this helps 

On 9/2/2017 at 4:15 PM, Zerobeatx said:

In Order:

1: https://bnstree.com/classes/soul-fighter?b=1113111112113 This is my general Ice build for PvE

2: As for gear you should get the pinnacle accessories, then go for Legendary Necklace(Desolate tomb), Belt(Naryu Foundary), and your Tiger/Dragon braclet(Mushin's Tower 16-20 and Naryu Sanctum). Most go Elemental Ring and Earring
3: As for Soulshield  you should go 5 piece MSP (for the +10 ap) and 3 Xanos (Naryu Sanctum, also +7ap), until your able to run the BT raid (Skybreak Spire).
4: The main badges for SoulFighters are in the Fury season and since your interested in Ice build you will need the Blue Moon Soul badge, you can locate Gang Chiwong inmushin's Tower at the bottom of the stairs leading to Tower of Infinity.
Keep this in this is mostly for 50+
Hope this helps 

lul 5 msp 3 xanos, youre not a force master

you either get full msp or full raven :)

Archived