Casual Return

Dr SoulReaper

2 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

no no that comment was from all the bad things ive read about haha i dont want to flame at all lol

Generally, you shouldn't care about the forum. The forum is not that much used and mostly the flamers and unhappy people come here. To be honest, in more than a decade of active gaming, this is the most flame-filled forum I ever was on, while noticing close-to-none of that ingame.

Well, I assume you stopped when EC and DT was out, so:

- Completing the story quest gives you accessories and weapon upgrade materials, so your weapon will be on the stage before legendary (Baleful / Seraph) when you're done, and you will roughly have 730 AP (with the 35 AP Diamond you can buy for 5 gold from the Tower of Infinity merchant)

- You also get a Hongmoon Ruby, Citrine and Sapphire (or Aquamarine? one of the blue ones) from the story

- Normal mode dungeons are nerfed heavily, so it's hard to wipe. In terms of random parties, everything up to EC can be done with story gear.

11 minutes ago, Leyren said:

Generally, you shouldn't care about the forum. The forum is not that much used and mostly the flamers and unhappy people come here. To be honest, in more than a decade of active gaming, this is the most flame-filled forum I ever was on, while noticing close-to-none of that ingame.

Well, I assume you stopped when EC and DT was out, so:

- Completing the story quest gives you accessories and weapon upgrade materials, so your weapon will be on the stage before legendary (Baleful / Seraph) when you're done, and you will roughly have 730 AP (with the 35 AP Diamond you can buy for 5 gold from the Tower of Infinity merchant)

- You also get a Hongmoon Ruby, Citrine and Sapphire (or Aquamarine? one of the blue ones) from the story

- Normal mode dungeons are nerfed heavily, so it's hard to wipe. In terms of random parties, everything up to EC can be done with story gear.

when i left when BT was released i think... either way i know all mechs for everything up to ec/dt... lol and i was sitting around 630ap... so well before the skill changes and such..

Archived