this is very bad experience

Tekoek0911

18 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

You're a wl. Most people will take you in on any normal mode dungeon as long as you use soul burn properly lol

Though, since they see you have  3 pieces of acrimor, which is useless, they'll think you're a noob. That is most likely why you're getting kicked out IMO. Either get full msp or 3 pieces oblivion and then fuse everything with crit primers and you're good.

well i get acrimor soul shield 3-set because it gives me hp. and i dont want to have 89,000-90,000 hp.

17 hours ago, DeadEagle said:

Me myself with 820+ ap with a baleful stage 6  and full scorpion accessory ( or python or something i dont remember since i delete the game, it's the final stage of the old path accessory ) and i barely do the naryu foundry because my AP is not "high enough" and that shitty dungeon is the one with material for my next weap stage... so basically i have to grind that forging orb somewhere else and upgrade my weap in oder to get ap "high enough" for their req to go back to naryu foundry to do that shitty dungeon again when i dont need that material anymore... err.. ?
 i know not all whales are mean but i met like, what.. 9/10 of them are mean so i dont know what to judge anymore

Hmm, why do you have so little AP with that gear? I have same stage of weapon and no true boss accessories, though I have leggy necklace, but it's not enough to net me 850+ if you only have 820+ with pretty much the same gear (but better accessories except leggy neck) :/

Do you use the 35 ap diamond from ToI? Do you have 6 slots on weapon? Not many points in offense? I can't wrap my head around it :/

10 hours ago, Tekoek0911 said:

well i get acrimor soul shield 3-set because it gives me hp. and i dont want to have 89,000-90,000 hp.

90k HP is more than enough for your level, actually, you can do just fine with 60k. You're a ranged class, you're not supposed to get hit in the first place.

Change it, so people will know you have an idea of how the game works.

8 hours ago, sephy Kun said:

90k HP is more than enough for your level, actually, you can do just fine with 60k. You're a ranged class, you're not supposed to get hit in the first place.

Change it, so people will know you have an idea of how the game works.

If he is playing Ice WL, I can understand if he wants to get some extra HP, the only ability we have (until next week) that have life steal is rupture, if it crits.

On pretty much all other classes I have 50-75k hp, the ones with MSP are also the ones that have HM 10 for me, and then I have no points in defense. Did play with 10 defense on WL before I got MSP 8, Just so I wouldn't die of a thousand cuts.

Archived