Summoner Dps confused

Miss Twinkle

I have been leveling up my gear and soul shield for a while, getting from 800 ap with around 5k crit + 119.8% accuracy, to 847 ap with over 6k crit and 119,8%

I even have the earth earing stage 6 now from BT

but I barely see a dps increase that it feels like im doing something wrong

im using 5 piece mistwalker + 3 piece Xexon (used 8 piece mistwalker before)

im pulling around 35k - 40k dps on naksun.

Which I feel is low?

Going 5/3 was a mistake. As earth summoner you want the 8-piece bonus from the MSP soulshield.

Also, what are your badges?
If you can get it, Magnum is pretty good now and will be even better with the upcoming Mystic Badge from VT.
Alluvion is slightly better at the moment (and easier to use), but is in the current ToI season, so you'll need to grind ToI for that. So if you have money to use, I'd go for Magnum. It's a good choice now and will be better after VT.

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2017 at 1:02 AM, EvaLynBoder said:

Going 5/3 was a mistake. As earth summoner you want the 8-piece bonus from the MSP soulshield.

If you can get it, Magnum is pretty good now and will be even better with the upcoming Mystic Badge from VT.
Alluvion is slightly better at the moment (and easier to use), but is in the current ToI season, so you'll need to grind ToI for that. So if you have money to use, I'd go for Magnum. It's a good choice now and will be better after VT.

hmm isnt seraph/rift needed if you want to make the most of that 8bit msp soul shield? or should you  go for the 3 bit from bt and use the dawn/bale weapon for more sun damage and doom?

5 hours ago, gridloki said:
On 7-8-2017 at 2:02 AM, EvaLynBoder said:

hmm isnt seraph/rift needed if you want to make the most of th

5/3 is a good in between for Wind summoners because they need the Doom n Bloom.

But for earth the Flying Nettles bonus on 8MSP is superior, so you only want to trade in 8MSP for 8BT

On 9/13/2017 at 10:24 PM, EvaLynBoder said:

5/3 is a good in between for Wind summoners because they need the Doom n Bloom.

But for earth the Flying Nettles bonus on 8MSP is superior, so you only want to trade in 8MSP for 8BT

nvm.. me gunner has started feeding my cat.. so i am out of a job.

Archived