For future event dungeons

899909_1452550653

I am enjoying the current dungeon event, or at least I was enjoying it up until recently.  In the future could you give players the option of doing a solo version of the dungeon with enemies that have a slightly reduced HP and lowered CC requirement to 2 instead of 4?  The reason I'm asking is because events like this bring out the worst in people.  I've gotten into parties with people who would rather argue among themselves instead of playing and helping to do damage or CC.  There have been parties where high level HM15+ players just stay at the entrance and leech.  I've even been in a party where people deliberately take agro on the starting enemies and run off to keep resetting them, preventing any progress.

I get that you want players to play together, but it's a bad idea when there are sociopaths among us who would rather grief other players.  A solo option would be a wonderful thing.

2 hours ago, 899909_1452550653 said:

I am enjoying the current dungeon event, or at least I was enjoying it up until recently.  In the future could you give players the option of doing a solo version of the dungeon with enemies that have a slightly reduced HP and lowered CC requirement to 2 instead of 4?  The reason I'm asking is because events like this bring out the worst in people.  I've gotten into parties with people who would rather argue among themselves instead of playing and helping to do damage or CC.  There have been parties where high level HM15+ players just stay at the entrance and leech.  I've even been in a party where people deliberately take agro on the starting enemies and run off to keep resetting them, preventing any progress.

I get that you want players to play together, but it's a bad idea when there are sociopaths among us who would rather grief other players.  A solo option would be a wonderful thing.

If you see afker (no matter what their HM level are) at entrance, it is better for you to go back lobby. It is easy to recruit or join an event dungeon party anyways.

I don't know why people would reset the bosses as there are no drops/loots inside the dungeons, so I don't see why they would force anyone to quit the party instead of finishing it quickly. I believe there's some sort of problem like arguments or trash talks between each other before they start doing this.

Since this game released, I don't recall there are any events that require players to solo. Even if there are solo events, the rewards are usually very bad such as RNG boxes.

Archived