Raven feather and void fragment's transfer

SoteyOs

Hello , 

I would submit a request for admin to make their two reinforcing materials bound to account.

Thanks to the lastest upgrade for the Raven and the special weapon , both of the materials become more useful.

I have a few accounts which have a their materials but cannot use it instead of one of my account which need it.

I believe i'm not the only one who are like me. Even for bought Khandar Vihar's soul shield or upgrade weapon , make their materials bound to account could be awsome and help a lot of people to progress.

I wish my topic could be read by admin and have some reply from the players of that request.

Thanks.

PS : this a repost from the french forum , excuse me if i did some english mistake.

15 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

This will happen in the future, like most items

Raven Feathers won't be account bound any time soon. it would be nice of course. but it would also ruin some factors. Black Tower is End-Game Dungeon Right Now. And It will probably take a while for them to become Account Bound or Maybe Even Never. No one knows, but It's definitely not any time soon.

As For Void Fragments Possible. since they are easily farm able in Basin and drops quite often in dungeons. This item is so easy to obtain. that most parties don't even pick them anymore. but instead all passing it. Unlike Raven Feathers 

Archived