Didn't get mxm costume

Nala

You know whats funny... I played titan ruins 7 times and I got a message saying I couldn't receive the event item or character...LOL!! good job I have no idea why and no explanation for it either. I provided a screenshot to even provide proof

I am not surprised with the quality of the customer service in this game. I remember last year when I asked to revert my legendary weapon (just upgraded 2-3 weeks before the upgrade cost reduction patch), they denied me 4 times in total. However, my clan-mate got his legendary weapon reverted (he upgraded 2-3 months before upgrade cost reduction) in his first ticket.

To be honest, I feel that the people who respond the tickets are scattered all over the world in different places. It seems like they have no communication between each other.

Just to update you guys, I finally got the costume after days of being denied. The support person who granted it to me had 'GM' in front of their name, unlike all the other people that replied. I don't know if that makes a difference or not, but it stood out to me.

It is pretty dumb and we shouldn't have to, but it seems like we have to do all the work for them to get them to understand. 

First contact MxM support for the achievement time, because BnS support will not give out your time no matter how hard you try. Once you get the achievement time from MxM support, convert that time from UTC to PDT and tell them the correct time in your ticket. Let them know of this time zone difference. Hopefully then someone will take the time to actually check.

Archived