Appreciation for NC!

TakunDes

The cost reduction on Hongmoon Gem Mailing Cost are great. Now i can finally transmute my gems and i've been waiting long for this.

Doing all big 3 + event dungeons gives close to 65g, with old mailing cost 6g each = 72. You will breakeven / lose g which was dumb. As playing on alts is meant for you to earn gold not the other way around. so very good job and im very thankful. Im a quiet guy and would prefer not to stay on the forum much unless big things happened.

so please keep this change permanent and not make it high anymore. theres very little to no reason to do it, since as you guys said before you want to encourage ppl playing alts not the other way around. i have 2 geared alts and now i would consider gearing up more. = More money for you guys

As for oils, you guys could consider adding % of Evo stones to drop on F20. Or just simply add guaranteed moonstones drop from Yusang or even 100 moonstones bundle. it would make it easier for F2P and us to farm gold, as a result making oils more accessible.  

Elysian crystals is also very hard to farm now since they got heavily nerfed on yeti/ lair, it would be nice if those rates were back again. As farming Masts now takes forever during the first room/ last boss while you have to wait. 

and F10 trial and errors, please don't fk up anymore thank you. The last ascending stones/ hands being able to bought in unlimited amount was just ridiculous in my book and is purely very P2W. please check items per day before they are out on 10 thank you.

Regards

3 minutes ago, TakunDes said:

As for oils, you guys could consider adding % of Evo stones to drop on F20. Or just simply add guaranteed moonstones drop from Yusang or even 100 moonstones bundle. it would make it easier for F2P and us to farm gold, as a result making oils more accessible.  

Elysian crystals is also very hard to farm now since they got heavily nerfed on yeti/ lair, it would be nice if those rates were back again. As farming Masts now takes forever during the first room/ last boss while you have to wait. 

and F10 trial and errors, please don't fk up anymore thank you. The last ascending stones/ hands being able to bought in unlimited amount was just ridiculous in my book and is purely very P2W. please check items per day before they are out on 10 thank you.

Regards

Floor 20 ain't a good place to farm evolved stones. I've encountered  many players who can't clear it because of the jump mechanic being buggy, myself included. If they were to make farming floor 20 more interesting like you suggest they should do something about that jump. personally i find that jumping over lasers works fine... so i would suggest making the aoe an expanding square (a bit wierd for a shockwave but if it helps....).

Elysian crystals need to have better drop rates... I totaly agree, i should not be getting 3 times as many Elysian orbs....

Archived