Summoner Heal - Huzzah?

Aazzuu

Well this recent update to summoner that nerfed the healing (Party heal Z) was upsetting, but no real surprise.  I wish I would have mained another job but I already invested way too much in my summoner. 

Anyhow, my question: Does anyone know if our party heal will revert to the way it was in some future patch - or at least improve?  Or will it become the thing for summoners to utilize and master the use of Huzzah move 1 in PVP?  Good pvp players know not to attack the cat while in guard (or heal it)... and between iframes and keeping distance,  it is now more difficult to keep the cat alive. 

In 6v6 it is now nearly impossible to keep the cat alive (especially against Raven players).  Even with other summoners in the same party, their party heals do not apply to you or your cat for the 60% dot heal.  I hate the idea of sacrificing my party heal with cat heal just to keep my cat alive.  

16 hours ago, Garlend said:

Doom n' bloom is suppose to heal your cat now but its not very effective. My sum. kitty has trouble on some bosses staying alive now cause of the removed healing.

However they did make it so healing potions will effect the cat too in kr. I would prefer z healing though...

Archived