Server login issues.

Fridolin

OK, first of all, I loved this game when I was able to play it; I used to play Aion a lot back when it was new up to 4.5 too, so I'm used to NCsoft changing their rules about IP and logging in "security measures" which, I think, create more problems than solutions. 

This rant is not just about that though; I recently decided to play Blade & Soul again after 9~ months of not playing, I logged in and placed the code to "recognize my new IP" when prompted, only to find out that I can't log into any of my characters in Hajoon server, as I immediately get the message "disconnected from server. SystemErr - (300 : Server Authentication Failure)"; first thing I thought was that Hajoon server was probably deleted or merged and my characters had been affected, so I stayed as comprehensive as possible, after all, I disappeared for 9 months. So I created a new account and made a new character, only to see that Hajoon server was still online... So I didn't make a big deal out of it again, I just wanted to play and starting a new character seemed like a good idea anyway, I would solve the problem with my other characters in the future. 

So then I played for about 3 hours, took a break to eat and when I came back BAM! The same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing error appeared in my new ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing character... So at that point I got pretty angry but kept calm and submitted a ticked as suggested in many forum posts I found after Googling it... So far I have sent a few technical logs but to no avail, let's hope I can get this working, I was really looking forward to play this game again x3

Hope someone here has a better idea than me; so far I've tried:

- Disabling firewall/anti-virus for NCsoft launcher and BnS folder.
- Using VPN services like Hotspot Shield and WTFast (the first didn't even let me open the launcher and the latter gave me the same error).
- Deleting all "authorized locations" and re-entering the IP code in my email.

Welcome back to Blade & Soul. I am sorry to hear that you ran into these issues and NCSOFT swiftly deleted your support ticket without reasonable cause. My recommendation is to send another support ticket. Perhaps on their end, they made a mistake and deleted the wrong support ticket. 

Another suggestion would be is,

1. Uninstall game (Completely remove all files related to B&S) 

2. Clear Cache, (use CCleaner if you have to, it helps)

3. Reinstall the game.

4. Hope that it works out.

This is the best I got. Hopefully someone else has better ideas to. 

Thank you, I literally found out 20 minutes after I posted that the "ticket" was now an email conversation that was blocked by my spam filter... No clue why they would move to email instead of the ticket system they have in the support page... But whatever, they are indeed trying to help me, so sorry if I spoke too soon about their service!

I still think the IP thing is a huge hassle, no other game I've ever played have given me this much trouble; but anyway, thanks for the advise @tcodex1, I'll try that if nothing else works x3

57 minutes ago, Fridolin said:

I still think the IP thing is a huge hassle, no other game I've ever played have given me this much trouble; but anyway, thanks for the advise @tcodex1, I'll try that if nothing else works x3

Since you have played Aion, you know that particular issue existed there (accounts stolen out of the blunt), so they made it that way to protect the accounts.

Anyways, hope you get your problem solved soon.

PS: Dont use dynamic IP ISPs, we live in 2017 now :D

33 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Since you have played Aion, you know that particular issue existed there (accounts stolen out of the blunt), so they made it that way to protect the accounts.

Anyways, hope you get your problem solved soon.

PS: Dont use dynamic IP ISPs, we live in 2017 now :D

Ey! I live in the country, I'm lucky I have an ISP! Lol.

I just tested a public Google DNS... Didn't work, I guess my ISP is not the problem anyway! :b

PS: It's a shame NCsoft has to harden the rules like this to prevent stolen accounts... I can't say I've ever met someone from other games that had their account stolen though.

Archived