MSP legendary ss

Ujarac

Can we pls just remove the Achievement required to purchase Legendary MSP ss. its really annoying for alts, and probably even returning and new players to get their legendary SS when people don't even do MSP anymore. either remove the achievement or can we just have a different way to purchase them and different way to get flowers, cause barely any does MSP and new or returning people are gonna have to wait along time to get their 5 set or even 8 set MSP with so little people doing MSP.

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here, msp ss become a real legend to me now since nobody care about that msp anymore, and there's no way i can get higher piece because of the achivement and only way to get flower is from the DC, since i can't find any party i can only do some small quests in msp that give me barely enough for the flower... oh did i mention the achivement ?

1. MSP ss now drop with an enormously high rate. Yesterday: MSP 1-4, dropped 7 legendary ss.

2. MSP ss boxes are account bound, so you can grind with main to get them for the twink.

3. Since they are account bound, there are (at least on my server) way more msp parties than before, and also with more higher geared people making it pretty easy.

In fact, I ran MSP 1-4 and 1-6 yesterday, and got an ss chest for every piece from 1-8 off of it. So 1 hour MSP to get a full 8 set (not necessarily with best stats of course, but still).

@ Leyren: I'm from Iskanun server ( not sure if pronounce it right tho ) and i can't see any msp party calling out from the faction channel... maybe they just get the whole set in 1 day like you said and never doing it again, either way, i'm screwed lol

Archived