Stuck on loading screen

xXFireBlazeXx71

I dont know if its my HDD drive or blade and soul but when I almost reach to the end of loading screen/when almost finished loading it just stops there it doesn't move anymore the Lyn is still running but the Lyn isn't moving forward I checked my task manager and I think it might be my hard drive b/c when I look at processes the HHD drive is at 0% but It works fine when loading till it reaches that point. Also it happens for every loading screen please help

I have the exact same problem, but only on maybe one in ten loading screens. I have to solve it by restarting the client.

I submitted a support ticket and they asked me to run some diagnostic stuff, which I will try to do tonight. You should do the same, I hope with enough people helping them with exact information they will find a fix more quickly.

Yea, Lyn is running in place, good to know that i am not the only one who have this issue. As first i was thinking of my bad pc, it never happened in past, but looks like its just another of many problems of this game...

Archived