Question on Clan Crafted Face Adornment

Azurelis

Hi Guys, 

I have some question and hope anyone with experience on this can guide me on it.

Let me provide the scenario:

Previously, my clan had crafted our clan uniform when we were lower clan rank but didn't have face adornment item.

Lately we max our clan rank level, and decided to do up a new uniform. This new uniform now crafting design in progress, has Uniform + Face Adornment (blind fold)

We also purchased a Clan Uniform expansion slot ready to receive the clan uniform. 

Below are 3 question:

Q 1 : Once the new design is crafted, I am assuming there's an option to apply this new design as the official new clan uniform set and from there, all member's existing uniform outlook will be updated. Am I right? 

Q 2 : Our new clan uniform face adornment is blind fold.  So I believe we need to craft face adornment pieces to get this blind fold as its a separate item from uniform in our inventory system right? 

Q 3 : for the blind fold face adornment, do we need to assign it as official clan uniform part?

Q 4 : if we have clan assassin veil previously to wear with clan uniform to enter faction mode, it means in faction map, we have to wear clan assassin veil instead of the blind fold right?

Q 5 : One of my clan mate wish to craft another face adornment (mask) item. Will it affect the clan default Blind fold since its both face adornment?

Hope anyone who has an idea on any of the above questions can guide us a little.

Thanks

Q1: Yes.

Q2: Yes, head, face and outfit are all seperate items.

Q3: No. When making a new design set, all pieces of that design are saved as a part of one design slot. If you switched to your old set design, you would lose the face adornment appearance and it would look like nothing is there since your old design did not have anything assigned to it.

Q4: Yes, you only have 1 face adornment slot to equip anything to.

Q5: Is worded poorly. If I think I read it correctly, then: No, you can only have 1 design set being used at any given time, since the blindfold is part of your current set, any face adornments that are crafted will be the blindfold.

13 minutes ago, Meginb said:

Q1: Yes.

Q2: Yes, head, face and outfit are all seperate items.

Q3: No. When making a new design set, all pieces of that design are saved as a part of one design slot. If you switched to your old set design, you would lose the face adornment appearance and it would look like nothing is there since your old design did not have anything assigned to it.

Q4: Yes, you only have 1 face adornment slot to equip anything to.

Q5: Is worded poorly. If I think I read it correctly, then: No, you can only have 1 design set being used at any given time, since the blindfold is part of your current set, any face adornments that are crafted will be the blindfold.

Thanks for the information. It helps with all my queries.

Archived