New player in need of help.

Hi. i just started playing this game a few days ago. Did the normal leveling i normaly do (take all quests) At about lvl 40 i only did the yellow quest as i saw the level of the quests at that point were low 30s. Now i have just reached act 4 and gotten my ivorymoon weapon. Now when im almost level 50 that i have been told is the max level should i start doing more blues and dailies as i continue level or just rush to 50 and then start doing dailies? I have learned that's how you make gold and i'm in need of it right now, Need to buy a quest item for 80g and i'm nearly at 1g so quite a while until i get there.

I do have some quests that seem intresting in two dungeons i just got one is a e supply something, it has to do with the blackram in the zone i just left, Can i do those quests with the cross server thing? or do i need to find party for my own server?

Thanks in advance. 

Welcome to Blade and Soul! ^_^

They greatly boosted campaign (yellow quest) experience rewards so usually you will always outlevel the quest requirements and this is not necessarily an indicator of the difficulty of the place.

If you open your character window P, you can see a progression tab where it ranks your gear with your level and the corresponding dungeons. This can give you a good indication what you are ready for and where you could explore next.

The Blackram quest you mention might be the Blackram Supply chain. You can easily go there via the cross server, though waiting times will be longer unless it is a day when the dungeon is on for the daily challenge (currently Friday).

Lvl 50 is the maximal level, however there are additional levels called Hongmoon (HM) levels that are used to greatly and flexibly boost your attack or defense stats. These take much longer to level up, with HM 20 the current maximum.

You should definitely follow the story line to the very end, even gold-wise this will leave you in a better state because of a few quest rewards near the very end that sell to NPC for ~40 gold. After that it is usually a good idea to follow the daily challenge dungeon quests or, if you have more time, to do all the purple dungeons once per day that your character is strong enough for.

Thanks. Going to check that character window to see where i stack up. I think i stack up pretty good as i just bought a bunch of jewlery for moonwater things (still learning the names) Also got my ivorymoon weapon to were i need to find a special weapon and some other stuff to do something called breakthrough.

The dungeon quests i was talking about was for that Blackram supply chain. i also have some for the dungeon next to it. e. supply something.

As the first guys said just end the story and dont bother with other things, after all it will give yau a lot of gold, materials and weapons for evolution and gear like accesories and gems, so u will end up at lvl 50 HM6 with 600-650 AP. After that you can do the daily challenge, the purple dungeons (maybe only to sogun's lament since the other 4 need more AP), the khanda vihar story quest (orange quest) in order to do the weekly raid and the stage 1-3 of the MSP raid.

About Blackram supply chain and Bloodshade Harbor, you can do them since some materials you need for evolution drop there and are lvl 45 purple dungeons, but if u have already the materials or you dont need it anymore just skip them, these dungeons are too long and give shitty drop/gold. 

The item that costs 80g I suppouse is the big jar for the purple quest. Dont bother buying it, it just gives 5k more of stamina and after that the NPC doesnt give you more quests so its a wasted of gold and time.  

If we are talking about Purification Jar Purification_Jar.png?version=7cba5dc41e6  I strongly recommend to get it eventually. 5 seconds more quigong are a huge quality of life enhancement and very valuable in open world PvP (though 6v6 has unlimited Quigong).

Archived