New weapon system(returning player)

I returned to the game after about half a year, and ive seen that the weapon system has changed. Ive read the changes and i dont know what to do. My weapon is an awakened siren. The changes said that i should get the Ivorymoon weapon on chapter 1 on act 4. But i didnt get it. It also said that if ill salvage my old weapon ill get the Ivorymoon weapon, but i also cant salvage my weapon. So im basically stuck with my old weapon and i dont know how to get the new weapon.

You can buy an ivory weapon for 20 silverfrost daily stones at the grand harvest square merchant if you are really stuck but anyway,you should be able to upgrade your siren weapon and then salvage it for higher ivory stage weapon.

1 hour ago, Hinu said:

You can buy an ivory weapon for 20 silverfrost daily stones at the grand harvest square merchant if you are really stuck but anyway,you should be able to upgrade your siren weapon and then salvage it for higher ivory stage weapon.

Soulstone crystals, moonwater transformation stones and naryu coins.

And i play on Hao District

1 hour ago, Persky said:

Soulstone crystals, moonwater transformation stones and naryu coins.

And i play on Hao District

Ah ok o: Not my servergrp. Else I'd help atleast with mats. Yea you'll need the Soulstone crystals. MTS are quiet cheap right now so there shouldn't be a problem. But you should've be able to salvage your weap. I did salvage my True Profane on an alt i wasn't playing a long time and got an Ivorymoon 10 if i remember right.

22 minutes ago, CrowFox said:

i justAh ok o: Not my servergrp. Else I'd help atleast with mats. Yea you'll need the Soulstone crystals. MTS are quiet cheap right now so there shouldn't be a problem. But you should've be able to salvage your weap. I did salvage my True Profane on an alt i wasn't playing a long time and got an Ivorymoon 10 if i remember right.

i just saw the true siren staff, and it tells you that if you salvage you get the ivorymoon staff. I think ill just farm the valor stones.

Have they done somthing similer with the accessories, or they are still usefull to upgrage?

45 minutes ago, Persky said:

i just saw the true siren staff, and it tells you that if you salvage you get the ivorymoon staff. I think ill just farm the valor stones.

Have they done somthing similer with the accessories, or they are still usefull to upgrage?

You can upgrade them but just so you can salvage 'em at the end to have some Legendary Jewels to upgrade your Legendary Accs. But as for now i'd suggest you go for the weap upgrade. If you follow the mains questline you should have enough mats for upgrading to True Ivorymoon.

5 hours ago, CrowFox said:

You can upgrade them but just so you can salvage 'em at the end to have some Legendary Jewels to upgrade your Legendary Accs. But as for now i'd suggest you go for the weap upgrade. If you follow the mains questline you should have enough mats for upgrading to True Ivorymoon.

kk, thank you for the help

Archived