New stat: Elemental Defense

Alysha Hawkeye

There is no need for extra stat because elemental dmg doesn't bypass defense/crit defense. The reason why is elemental dmg from BT gear currently so OP in PVP is, that currently available PvP gear is far behind PvE gear, so there is just not enough defense/crit defense to counter latest PvE gear.

We know that Elemental Damage does not have a counter-stat, thus making Elemental Damage very powerful in 6v6. It goes through Defense and Critical Defense stat, so even BD/Des with their 400% Defense spin and Galaxy users still takes a lot of damage when facing Raven users.

I think there should be Elemental Defense as a counter stat. The stat will help reduce the elemental damage up to their original 100% damage (not reduce any further), as well as reduce the AP-based element bonus damage from Raven. For example, with 30% elemental defense against someone with 140% elemental damage, I will reduce their elemental damage percent down to 110%, but against someone with 120% elemental damage, it will be 20% damage reduction (not go beyond 100% threshold of the damage dealer). Also, against Raven users, when they have the buff to deal like 400% AP bonus damage, my 30% elemental defense will reduce it down to 280% AP bonus damage.

Archived