Returning player need help

OopyDude

Ok so for a few level 50s all under hongmoon 3

My weapons are still ivory I believe and all my accessories are literally one stage above infernal hahahsha

I have the old PvP soulstone set from misty 

Anyone have any tips on what I should be doing with my by 400 AP haha any help would be much appreciated. Havnt Having played in about 6+ months

9 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

On which act are you at the moment? What chapter?

In all reality when I said under hongmoon 3 I mean I'm only a few quests after hitting 50. So obviously finish the story. Then what?

Just now, OopyDude said:

In all reality when I said under hongmoon 3 I mean I'm only a few quests after hitting 50. So obviously finish the story. Then what?

The story, in fact acts 5,6 and 7, will give you most of the materials to upgrade to True Ivorymoon. Only Silverfrost Transformation Stones are needed to be bought but the quests also give you more than 40 gold in total. Also you will get some soul shields that are enough to get you to end of the story. They have removed the bonuses from Hongmoon levels so now you put points to your offence and defense from P window. Most preferably 10 points on defense and rest to offence but if you feel like you are too weak and die easy you may put 20 points on defense. You gain 5 points per each Hongmoon level.

After story you have few options.

Soulshields:
 1. Get Asura 1 2 4 6 8 and Be Ido/Twisted 3 5 7

2. Get Ebondrake Citadel 1 2 4 6 8 and Desolate Tomb 3 5 7
 3. Get 1-5 Midnight Skypetal Plains legendary shields for your class (Orange color coded shields) and 6-8 Desolate Tomb ones or simply full MSP depending what class you play.

Weapon:

You did not mention which class you are but here are few basic tips: KFM and WL preferably should go straight to stage 4 or above to prevent DPS losses. Classes that do not go for Baleful path usually are Warlock and Blade Dancer so these two will go for Seraph. You can upgrade until Stage 7 legendary without needing any Silverfrost Premium Transformation Stones. From True Ivorymoon to Stage 7 legendary 17 Silverfrost Transformation Stones are needed. You can check from upgrade paths window what materials are now needed since they change some other things.

Gold:
Simply do daily quests and get the gold from them. After that spam dungeons that have possibility to drop something good. Also crafting can give you good profit so don't forget that one also.

Hope this is enough to get you started, ^^

Hey there, i was in your shoes a week ago.

Finish the story, you will get everything you need to get to stage10 true ivory and will have full lucent accessories. Then aim to run shattered masts and sogun's lament to get full [pinnacle] accessories.(asura SS and twisted are ok soulshields), but you want to aim for MSP 5 piece(midnight skypetal plains 24man dungeon), you get nice bonuses. You will need flowers and shards(get shards from salvaging soulpieces from sogun and shattered masts) for 3 set. To get pieces 4 and 5 you need to salvage ebondrake or desolate tomb pieces(which are harder dungeons). ATM im on 5 piece msp+3 piece ebondrake, I need to run desolate tomb but im not geared enough for it and clan is kinda dead. 

Evolve your true ivory into a seraph/baleful stage3 and grind for the twisted chest(to get next evolution weapon), either in twisted grimhorn(painful grind) or peaches exchange trader in celestial basin(less painful grind). 

After that you just do harder dungeons for accessories.

-MSP as much as you can

-Upgrade your weapon as much as you can

-Then raven stuff

Leave pet auras and soul for last because those 2 are stupid expensive to upgrade.

PS. Forgot to mention but since you are a returning player you might have a gift waiting for you. Simply login into ncsoft(not BNS site) and go to account settings>apply a code and check BNS tab, you might have a returning hero chest there,

It will give you tormented legendary weapon with all the mats needed to evolve to stage 2 or 3(can't remember) as well as some gold and full pinnacle set.

4 hours ago, OopyDude said:

Really appreciate both responses guys.

Used to main BM/KFM

But will be finishing assassin ans going with him so I'll get to work on all of this. Thanks again guys!!!!

Don't discard your old accessories. You can not get them anymore and the new ones (pinnacle) are a mixed bag - the necklace is good and the bracelet is ok, but both the ring and the earring are trash. So mix it with your old accessory and upgread it. You will also get an option to break your max upgraded old acessories and get gems for upgreading  legendary accessries later on.

Archived