Returned Player - Where to start?

Sunahti

Hello,

I was mia since April or June 2016 due to preparing for grad school. However, I am back for summer break and wondering what I need to do to get back into the full swing of new updates?

I already got pinnacle accessories and Baleful weapon lvl 3 so with yeti/asura SS. Where I start to resume gearing it up? Thanks for any pieces of advice or leads. <3

Aim for your Asura SS next, if you have the AP then go onto Ebondrake Citadel SS, then. 
You'll want to start farming Midnight skypetal plains (and everything else that has twilight flowers as rewards) raid for lunar twilight flowers, which will allow you to get your legendary soul shield (you need to do stage 5 at least to get pieces 6-8, but depends if the effect is good for your class). Prioritize this soul shield over the others, so you'll want to have at least 5 pieces.

Right now my SS is looking like 1-5 piece of MSP legendary and 6-8 Desolate tomb SS for the critical damage effect.

You also want to be farming the higher tier dungeons (Citadel, Desolate Tomb, and Sanctum) for their legendary accessories; the necklace and the belt are, by general consensus, highly recommended. I don't hear too many good things about the ring, so I guess you can lower its priority (Get an elemental ring for now I guess, element damage is most important over AP and arguably critical damage).

Mushins tower 16-20 drops materials you need for the dragon/tiger bracelet, so go for that too; the other mat (Bracelet itself) drops from Nayru sanctum I believe.

New story quest should get you started with free HM gems, soul, and pet, so you're fine there.

Just keep pushing until you're able to either bargain your way into, or clan run a BT raid for your endgame weapon and soul shield. By that point you should have several legendary accessories leveled up to stage 6 or something, ready for raven stuff.

Archived