What is the Darkstorm effect on the new legendary elemental necklace?

Phyie

Elemental Necklace

Darkstorm effect?

Am I the only one who thinks the new elemental necklace is better to have that legendary necklace from DT depending on what the effect is? Stats look nicer compared to elemental ring, if looking to get the set bonus with the draken belt. Hopefully the new legendary bracelet can be part of the set so we can have all 3 elemental acc without the bonus gone

um?? what new necklace u r talking about? we do not have any new legendary necklace in the game currently... Also the legendary bracelet is alrdy out and possible to get from Naryu Sanctum and it is supposed to be (they said so on the stream) a part of the set with the current necklace/belt/earring/ring....

EDIT: Just checked and ye they added the necklace to CTRL + I, and it will be better. However we won't get this content for a bit yet. So its not possible to get it from the game atm.

Without knowing what the Darkstorm effect is, I can already tell it's better than DT-necklace.

500 elemental damage is huge. And if the Atrophy effect triggers nearly as often as EC Ring, then holy shit. 

Archived