Character alteration vouchers discounts

Yasu

Hello, I was under the assumption that the discounts would be here until the 3rd of May, but upon logging in today after maintenance I see that the discount is gone. I searched all over to see if there was any dates given for those but the only information I can find is the typical " Character Alteration Vouchers will be discounted for a limited time when Secrets of the Stratus launches on April 12. If you are wanting these lovely new styles, we recommend purchasing a voucher until then. "

Sadly that doesn't tell me when the voucher was supposed to leave the store so now I am left very confused and displeased because if I knew it was leaving this soon, I would of purchased more.

Please let me know if I missed any information and if the discounts were indeed only until today. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Hinu said:

Or you know...look in the god dam store where it tells you when the discount will end instead of making a thread for a silly complaint like this.

Or keep your negative comments to yourself. I did check the store and it does not have any information at the moment, and I don't completely remember what it said prior to maintenance.

I showed you where the "sale period" indicator is !?? Of course i can't use the discounted char alteration one cause its gone. How about you take your time to think it through before replying ?

18 minutes ago, Hinu said:

I showed you where the "sale period" indicator is !?? Of course i can't use the discounted char alteration one cause its gone. How about you take your time to think it through before replying ?

Just quit it already.

Archived