Grandmaster Training

I recently reached level 45 and I wanted to get rid of the notification for a new set of hongmoon training. The training is extremely difficult and i feel that that is because I misunderstand it. Can someone explain the timing of my actions relative to the moving circle to the stationary inside circle. I'm a soul fighter if that's of any importance.

im unsure of SF but mostly you have 1 stationary circle and 1 circle within it that expands.  95% of the time u need to perform the action just before they meet.

maybe give abit more info on what the skills you need to use are, for a better reply

Just returned after more than a year, so I'm as confused as the first day about all these and more. Yesterday I stumbled upon this test for my BD and managed to do it after a FEW tries. Basically, if you are using B&S mode, stand in front of the dummy, hit the combo, if fail, hold alt and move the cursor to the retry button, rinse and repeat until you get it right by way of miracle or something. In my case, the yellow circles started bigger and shrunk towards the blue circles. I had the best luck pressing my keys just before they touched. Not while, no after. A bit before.

Archived