Warrior's Wares Quest Bug

Gon Gon

The quest says press Ctrl + C to enter the hongmoon store so I did exactly just that but nothing happened. I tried clicking directly on the hongmoon store icon the quest is still incomplete. I remember that this quest used to say press F10, so I tried pressing that too but it still didn't work 

sHS9xye.jpg

I am having the same issue, If I press f9 i get currency exchange, and if i rebind the Hongmoon store to Ctrl+c, the keybinding in the quest disappears until i reset my keybindings, I also checked every key binding to find what Ctrl+c is bound to, but It is not listed and bound anywhere, however, the game thinks it is bound to the Hongmoon Store, If I bind Ctrl+C i get a message that is has been unbound from the Hongmoon store. 

I'm having the same issue. I even tried changing it to ctrl + c in the keybindings which erased the keys in the quest summary. But just before I applied the key change it said it was already being used for the hongmoon store, but clearly it isn't the same window. Maybe it's trying to open the old store window? idk...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived