Crafty Collector bug ?

Wkd

Hello guys,

I've been farming and crafting specials materials in order to craft the outfits from each crafting guild to unlock the Crafty Collector achievement and buy the Promise outfit from the achiev' merchant.

It appears that since yesterday's patch I can't find the Crafted Emblems and Ancien Adornments I was used to craft few times a day from both Soul Warden & Merry Potter guilds.

I'd like to know if some people are stuck like me ? Is it a bug ? Is NCsoft aware of that issue ?

I am losing my time here and already invested a lot of money in this. I'd like to go on with my crafts asap.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Wkd said:

Hello guys,

I've been farming and crafting specials materials in order to craft the outfits from each crafting guild to unlock the Crafty Collector achievement and buy the Promise outfit from the achiev' merchant.

It appears that since yesterday's patch I can't find the Crafted Emblems and Ancien Adornments I was used to craft few times a day from both Soul Warden & Merry Potter guilds.

I'd like to know if some people are stuck like me ? Is it a bug ? Is NCsoft aware of that issue ?

I am losing my time here and already invested a lot of money in this. I'd like to go on with my crafts asap.

Thanks

Yes, there are actually several posts about it already, but still waiting for GM's response. We are still not sure if it is intended or not.

Archived