pvp vs warlock

Jixen

hey, so im new to the game, just got level 50 a day ago, im doing decent vs most classes except warlocks and sometimes assassins... is there a strategy i should bring into play vs warlocks? because i just cant seem to win. i can win 6 matches in a row but if a warlock pops up , im done for.. iv tried putting heavy pressure,, it doesnt seem to work,, iv tried staying far as possible from their pet thing,, they just throw it right on me, and their CC rox me.. idk if anyone has anyone good videos of soul fighters Vs warlocks or assassins too, i cant seem to find it... i read somewhere that soul fighter is very gear dependant,, maybe i wont shine till i get some uber gear? or maybe i just have to get more smooth with my pvp game play.. idk any info or help would be appreciated.

5 hours ago, Jixen said:

maybe i wont shine till i get some uber gear?

Gear does not affect the arena. Only skills are. So get HM skills asap.

About your problem with warlocks - i simply did not get a chance to play vs SF more than a few times so i can't analyze what would be the best strategy. I can try to propose that if you are dealing with warlock that uses sb in arena - try to spec your 5 sec defence skill not in iframes but in "unable to target". It's just when i do WL vs WL mirror match - the best way to negate their SB is to deploy my 10 sec "unable to target" circle. WL almost don't have skills that he can use without a target.

Archived