Didn't play for a year, now unable to upgrade my weapon?

Frebbels

Hey there, I've stopped playing for over a year and recently came back. 

I have this weapon 'True Oathbreaker Razor - Stage 10' and remember that when I quit, I was able to upgrade this weapon.

However, now apparently I'm unable to upgrade this weapon? What should I be doing?

Thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, Frebbels said:

However, now apparently I'm unable to upgrade this weapon? What should I be doing?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

• upgradeable pre-legendary weapons/accessoires were deleted
  • you have to salvage your weapon to get an awakened ivorymoon weapon
  • you have to get purple accessoires from lv 50+ dungeons and have to change them everytime (pinnacle is the best)
  • DONT salvage your accessoires

21 minutes ago, MonkeyDRuffy said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/evolution-streamlining/

• upgradeable pre-legendary weapons/accessoires were deleted
  • you have to salvage your weapon to get an awakened ivorymoon weapon
  • you have to get purple accessoires from lv 50+ dungeons and have to change them everytime (pinnacle is the best)
  • DONT salvage your accessoires

The quick reply is appreciated. Could you enlighten me regarding the accessoires part?

I should not salvage my current ones, but still get different ones from dungeons?

Currently I have the following:

- Awakened Siren Necklace.

- Ivorymoon Bracelet.

- Ivorymoon Earring.

- Awakened Siren Ring.

- Ivorymoon Belt.

24 minutes ago, Frebbels said:

Currently I have the following:

- Awakened Siren Necklace.

- Ivorymoon Bracelet.

- Ivorymoon Earring.

- Awakened Siren Ring.

- Ivorymoon Belt.

You have 3 ivorymoon accessoires, which you got from storyline. Because you've done some story quests of act 4 before the update, you haven't the ring and necklace, but this  two ivorymoon items can be bought from a vendor in grand harvest for silverfrost valor stones.

But i recommend you to do all yellow story quests firstly, then either you farm scorpio weapon/tormented weapon for true ivorymoon weapon upgrade, OR you farm the pinnacle accessoires from asura, gloomdross and shattered masts (which are far better than ivorymoon accessoires).

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5qm5w8/stats_of_true_oathbreaker_accessories_vs_asura/

In the thread above, people say that true oathbreaker ring and earing are far better than the pinnacle items. Its your decision to either upgrade only these two accessoires, OR you say "Its time consuming in gatherting mats and gold to upgrade them" and you only farm the pinnacle ones.

Nice, thank you once again. Last question; what soul-shield set should I be going to?

I'm on a Warlock, level 50 (HM 6). Rather poor. Currently using a set of 7x Scorpio, 2x Be Ido. 

In my inventory I see I saved up the following;

- 4x Be Ido

- 5x Yeti

- 3x Twisted

- 3x Asura

I've no idea what I was going for in the past and what I should be going for now.

Archived