Forced event - Trove

SauronTheGreat

Does anyone else feel like being forced to take part in this event every time it pops up ?

If you have some resources and plan on not gambling in it, you know you will miss a lot by not participating. But, if you want to participate, you are most likely to go completely broke and get nothing worth in return.

The chances are ridiculously low. But even knowing that, you can't skip it and move on when lucky people keep spamming chat with their op gems, unreal number of sacred oils etc.  I tried to not take part in this gamble and just opened daily chests on 6 characters total every day. But, it ticked me off not getting anything but windrest seeds and silverfrost refining stones since the start. I ended up wasting all my resources that i farmed for like 2 months for '' nothing '' at all and now am completely broke. The daily routine of this game already feels like a job, doing same boring stuff every day and farm gold. Now the situation is like as if i haven't played ( '' worked '' feels more accurate ) for two months.

You can't put the blame on me as if it was my fault/choice to gamble in it. I was forced to do it, i was forced to gamble because that money i have would mean nothing compared to those drops from trove, after the event.

The advertisement for trove should be like :

'' It's time to choose your destiny. Take part in this event to let rngesus determine if you will continue playing or quit the game or close your eyes, move on with your boring, daily routine and feel the remorse every time you see those stuff which you will never be able to get.

Archived