Clan item distribution

Hiromoto

Hello! My clan and I have recently ponied up enough insignias & mats and we're just wondering how each player receives the veil? Right now it shows "Recipients: Leader". I noticed if I give permissions to members the recipients change to add or remove the specific rank. I'm thinking the process will go a little something like this,

Leader:
>Button appears to retrieve item > Prompt comes up and says how many to take > Select 1 > Acquire 1 > 4 Veils left

Advisor  >Button appears to retrieve item > Prompt comes up and says how many to take > Select 1 > Acquire 1 > 3 Veils left

Veteran x3  >Button appears to retrieve item > Prompt comes up and says how many to take > Select 1 > Acquire 1 > 2 Veils left > next person > 1 Veil left > Next person > 0 Veils left

Could anyone confirm if this is how the process works? I'm basing this all off the ingame description basically saying, "Be careful how many you take!"
I would really appreciate some input in this. 300 insignias is no joke and we'd very much like to get this right on our first try, haha! Thanks for the help! ^ u ^/

Correct.  When it comes to retrieving items, I will usually set my veterans to have the 'Workshop Management' permissions.  For people that need the veil or outfit, i will change their rank to 'Veteran'.  They grab one. And then I immediately change their rank back to where it was.  This prevents people from accidentally going in Clan crafting and messing things up.

Obviously, I have Veterans in the clan that I trust that won't screw things up, so they know not to touch leftovers.

Archived