Trove Keys

mERcilezz

I was wondering if i use my level 36 character to open key, would that give the same chance to get some good loots rather than open keys with level 50 character? Any source/prove for that it doesn't matter what level you use it as long as you can use the trove key to open the chest?

34 minutes ago, mERcilezz said:

I was wondering if i use my level 36 character to open key, would that give the same chance to get some good loots rather than open keys with level 50 character? Any source/prove for that it doesn't matter what level you use it as long as you can use the trove key to open the chest?

In my opinion, it doesnt matter with which class you open it. Your lv 36 has the same chance to get good loot like a lv 50 character.

10 minutes ago, mERcilezz said:

so what does that suppose to mean? 

This means they don't make systems who give level bound chance to good stuff. Lvl 36=50.  Everything else would be too much work for them and also it wouldn't make any sense.

It's never differed with past troves so I don't see why it would with this one >: The only downside to being 36 is you can't use some items and if it's your only character you might not have enough gold to buy things so I would highly advise being very choosy about what you get so you can sell them on the market and get gold.

Archived